Hello Everyone, After a Long Time I'm Writing Article Which is Related To Health. I'm Not a Pro! in Health Tips or even I'm not a medical student. But I Read So many Book About Health And Lots of Articles Over Internet. Let it be, Come On The Topic.
Bad Breath: This annoying Complaint affects Millions of people All over the world and has a multimillion-dollar-a-year industry. Strict oral hygiene and natural remedies can provide relief.
What It Is?
Whether its called bad breath or halitosis, nobody wants an unpleasant odour emanating from his or her mouth. In the simplest cases,this problem can be traced back to Smoking, Drinking Alcohol or eating foods notorious for their lingering Odours, including garlic, Onions and anchovies.
Bad Breath is usually a trivial complaint , and it is often cause by curry, garlic, alcohol or cigarettes and all tobacco products as i above said.
What Causes It?
- Bad Breath Usually results from the multiplication of odour-causing bacteria in the mouth. The dries your mouth, The More Bacteria Thrive.
- Any Condition That Reduces Saliva Production can contribute to bad breath including advancing age, breathing through the mouth.
- Crash Diets (The less food you chew,the less saliva you produce) and when production of saliva
reduces it causes bad breath.
- Bacteria May Also collect on the tongue and on teeth especially when plaque or cavities are present. I recommended you strongly to use tongue cleaner it helps to reduce bad breath some extent. It looks something like this
How Supplements Can Help
- Natural Strategies for combating bad breath work best in combination with regular and through oral hygiene, including flossing and brushing the teeth, as well as brushing the tongue ( especially the back part), Where odour-causing bacteria likely to flourish.
- Place just a drop or two of peppermint oil on the tongue a couple of times a day-larger amounts of the pure oil may cause digestive upset. Peppermint oil has a pleasant taste and aroma and is also effective in killing bacteria.
- Drinking water , peppermint or spearmint teas may also help to fight bad breath by keeping the mouth moist.
- Another approach is to chew on several funnel seeds, anise seeds or cloves to freshen the breath.
- Fresh Parsley has a similar effect ; it's also high in chlorophyll which has long been recognised as a powerful breath fresher and also detonates Odours caused by poorly digestive foods. Chlorophyll is also found in green drinks containing spirutina, wheat grass, Chlorella or other herbs.
- These are best swished around the mouth, then swallowed.
What Else You Can Do
- Brush Your Teeth Regularly after each meals and floss at least once a day. When you can't brush, rinse your mouth out with some water.
- Use a moist toothbrush, a tongue scrapes or a metal spoon (Tongue cleaner) held upside down to scrape off any coating on the back of the tongue and cleanse that area.
- Avoid Strong-Smelling Foods and Alcohol and smoking .
Take Plenty Of
- Raw Vegetables and apples to help to protect the gums.
- Ginger, Cinnamon, Mustard and Horseradish for the Sinuses.
- Whole grain cereals and water to avoid constipation.
- Carrots, Broccoli, Spinach and cirtus fruits for beta carotene and vitamin C.
Cut Down On
- Sugar, Sweets, Sweet drinks, Cakes and Biscuits to protect the teeth and gums and reduce plaque.
- Garlic, Onions and curry.
- Alcohol and all tobacco product. ( I repeated this avoids sevral times in this post why because these are the main thing that may lead to BAD BREATH!)
You Know More About This Topic and You want to share with us Contact Me I'll add your opinions.
I Hope This Works For You.
If You Have Any questions feel free to ask!.
Don't forget comment your experience. For More Tips Follow Me on Facebook